Joining a School of Excellence
The European Law and Governance School (ELGS) is a modern International University School with the aim and mission to offer excellence in all levels of education in the fields of European and International Law and Governance.
At the ELGS, students will obtain the knowledge and develop the skills necessary to become the next generation of socially responsible lawyers and leaders, capable of addressing the challenges of tomorrow.
Why Study with Us
- Study in the cradle of democracy and in a place of rich cultural heritage
- Connect to a network of 30 Universities in across 20 countries
- Apply learning through interactive courses, study visits and internships
- Join flexible, interdisciplinary programs corresponding to the future needs of Europe
- Conduct research in up to 10 languages
- Access an international network of 100+ of the world’s best professors
- Access a comprehensive library and partner universities’ resources
- Publish your work through the EPLO’s prestigious publications
- Interact with professors through small classrooms
Recognition of Degrees of the EPLO
- Rt. 76 of Law 4310/2014 par. 8 to art. 4 of Law 3328/2005 states that higher education degrees issued by International Organizations to which the Greek Republic is a party are equivalent to the degrees delivered by the Greek public higher education institutions.
- The degree programs offered by the ELGS are acknowledged by the network of Universities that have signed agreements with the ELGS