The EGS Master consists of a taught course plus a dissertation of 10.000 words.
The course is divided into four (4) terms (each lasting for 3 months, or 12 weeks).
In the first three (3) terms, students are expected to follow the taught programme, while in the last, fourth, term students are expected to compose their dissertation.
Program opening in the academic year 2013-14. Please express your interest filling in the form on the right menu:
- History and Theory of post-II World War International System
- Democratic Government and Governance in a Global Context
- International Environmental and Energy Policies. Governance of Resources
- Global Legal Standards and the Role of International Courts
- Globalisation and the Challenges to the Welfare Systems
- Negotiation and Diplomacy in a Globalized world
- Global Regulatory Governance
- Human Rights’ Protection in the era of Globalisation
- Migration. Socio-economic and cultural challenges
- Global Leadership. Leading through Motivation, Creativity and Vision