The EGS Master consists of a taught course plus a dissertation of 10.000 words.
The master in European Governance is divided into four (4) terms (each lasting for 3 months, or 12 weeks).
In the first three (3) terms, students are expected to follow the taught programme, while in the last, fourth, term students are expected to compose their dissertation.
Master in European Governance program opening in the academic year 2013-14. Please express your interest filling in the form on the right menu
- European Politics in the Twentieth Century & the dynamics of Integration
- European Institutions
- Policymaking in the EU
- European Internal Market and Competition Policies
- European Foreign and Security Policy (EFSP)
- European Migration Policies
- Europe’s External Affairs
- European Human Rights Protection
- European Environmental and Energy Policies. Governance of Resources
- European Welfare and Labour Policies