Joining a School of Excellence
The European Law and Governance School (ELGS) is a modern International University School with headquarters in Rome, Italy and the aim and mission to offer excellence in all levels of education in the fields of European and International Law and Governance.
At the ELGS, students will obtain the knowledge and develop the skills necessary to become the next generation of socially responsible lawyers and leaders, capable of addressing the challenges of tomorrow.
- Study in the cradle of democracy and in a place of rich cultural heritage
- Part of an International Organization
- Connect to 30 Universities in across 20 countries and a 100+ of the world’s best professors
- Applied learning through interdisciplinary programs and
- Fresh curricula that address Europe’s needs of tomorrow
- Close student-professor interaction through small classrooms
- Conduct research in up to 10 languages
- Freely select your research topic and publish your work in the EPLO publications
- Titles of study offered by the EPLO/ELGS are recognized by the Italian Republic as equivalent to the titles offered by the Italian Universities (Gazzetta Ufficiale, Decreto 27 Febbraio 2023, art.1-2)
- Art. 76 of Law 4310/2014 par.8 (amending Art. 4 of Law 3328/2005), states that higher education degrees issued by International Organizations to which the Greek Republic is a party are equivalent to the degrees delivered by the Greek public higher education institutions.
- The degree programs offered by the ELGS are acknowledged by the network of Universities that have signed agreements with the ELGS.