Scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees are available for a select number of students and are merit-based. If you are interested in receiving a scholarship, the appropriate box should be selected on the application form and a 400-600 word personal statement must be submitted, outlining the Scholarship you wish to apply for and the ways in which you satisfy the criteria. Prospective students for scholarship calls should apply through the website of the ELGS stating their wish to specifically receive a scholarship for one of the below calls in the personal statement section within the application form.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Italian Republic offers 6 Full Scholarships for Italian Nationals for the European Law and Governance School Postgraduate (LLM and MA) and Research (MSt only) programs covering one-year tuition fees for the academic year 2021/22. The Call covers tuition for the LLM in EU Law, the MA in Governance and the MSt degrees. The announcement for year 2021 of the Italian MFA can be found here. This year’s announcement is expected soon. The criteria that apply are the following:
- To be an Italian citizen
- Not To have completed the 35th age
- Have a previous academic background (to have completed your undergraduate studies)
- To have a Certificate of Proficiency in English (if non-native speaker, scanned and uploaded)
- All other requirements necessary for the completion of the admission (application form)
- EPLO merit-based Scholarships are offered with a waiver up to 50% of tuition fees by the International Organization EPLO which operates the School, addressed to excellent students which are evaluated based on their academic and personal record provided along with their application.
- Especially this year, the EPLO offers, in addition to the above, 20 Full and 20 Partial Scholarships for each level of studies (undergraduate/postgraduate) for students coming from specific countries of the Balcan peninsula, Central Asia, Caucasus and Black Sea, or Africa.
- Scholarships are offered for political scientists who are members of the Hellenic Association of Political Scientists (HAPSc) for the postgraduate degrees of the ELGS as per the MoU that has been signed between the EPLO and HAPSc
- ATHENA Scholarship Program: Ten Scholarships for Greek Students for Undergraduate Degrees are available for a select number of Greek female students (ten) taking into consideration merit. If you are female, permanent resident of Greece with a High School diploma of 18.5 and above you may be considered for receiving a scholarship within the framework of the EPLO Scholarship program ATHENA. If you wish to apply, the appropriate box should be selected on the application form dedicating part of you personal statement outlining the ways in which you satisfy the criteria.
Students of Research Degrees must be able to provide evidence of sufficient funding to cover the cost of their tuition fees throughout the duration of the program. If you have obtained funding from an outside source, please indicate this in your application. Please note that there are a limited number of scholarships available each year, which are select based upon merit. In the event that you are interested in being considered for a scholarship, please submit a scholarship request in the amount of 400-600 words.
Tuition & Fees
Besides the following description on fee structure for the different degree levels please be advised that there are other direct and indirect costs related to attendance, in addition to tuition fees, such as books, supplies, accommodation and living expenses which must be taken into consideration by students when applying.
There are three possible ways of paying your application fee and tuition fees to the ELGS.
a) Via bank transfer: please find the relevant bank details below
|BANK NAME:||ING BELGIUM NV|
|BENEFICIARY NAME:||EUROPEAN PUBLIC LAW ORGANIZATION|
|IBAN:||BE42 3631 5730 6354|
b) For payment via credit card, kindly contact the Program Secretariat via email
c) For payment via the Online Payment Portal please press here (temporarily not in function)
Tuition and Fees for both EU and International students for the Undergraduate Degrees are as follows:
- Application Fee: 50€ relevant for all degrees
- LLB: 9,900€ per year
- BA programs: 9,900€ per year
Tuition and Fees for both EU and International students for the Graduate Degrees are as follows:
- Application Fee: 50€ relevant for all degrees
- LLM: 13,000€
- MA in Governance: 13,000€.
Tuition and Fees for all Research Degrees are as follows:
- Application fee: 50€ relevant for all degrees
- Tuition fee per year for full time students 15,180€ per year
- Accommodation fees as per availability and request